Monday, May 30, 2016

A peek into the last year+ of my running

Despite the fact that my last blog post was filled with grinning photos of my Boston Marathon experience this year, running has not been going well for me in the last, oh, one and half years. Lucky for you, my 5 readers, I wrote a very distilled version of my running woes in the form of a question that I submitted to the Running on Om podcast in hopes that Julia and the wise Lauren Fleshman would tackle my current struggles. Do ya'll already listen to this podcast? If not, you should. If you are only into running, there are great running episodes for you. I started listening for the running content, but then stayed for the episodes that are more yoga/mind-body-connection/life journey oriented. I am totally hooked and want to be friends with Julia IRL.

Anyway, THEY PICKED MY QUESTION! Have a listen to this episode and tune in to the "Bricks for legs" segment to hear my question and their answer. Big thank you to Julia and Lauren for your thoughts and insights!

I assume that no one wants to read more posts on the back story of my current running situation, which can be summed up as "a half way injured struggle/ barely hanging in there". So unless I get requests for more back story and reflection, I will just carry on and talk more about where I'm at right now (in another post that is). In the mean time, go listen to that Running on Om episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment